Shipping delays due to COVID-19
The Centre for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Surgeon General have stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the mail. However, each shipping courier is responding to the situation differently.
Canada Post has the following changes to their service:
- Canada Post is experiencing delays of up to 5 days. Heavier shipments are more impacted than others
- Proof-of-age verification and required signatures are limited to post-office pickups. No signature to release is required at this time, instead knock-and-drop-offs are being implemented to ensure that workers of Canada Post are remaining safe during these times.
- Shipments to many countries are currently not being accepted. You will be issued a full refund if your package cannot be shipped. For more information on this, please review Canada Post Delivery Service Alerts.
Our policy lasts 25 days. If you would like to return your suit, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com within the 25 days of receiving your order. If 25 days have passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return:
- Xel Swimwear will gladly accept swimsuits that are unwashed and unworn and undamaged (no deodorant, perfume, make-up stains, hygienic sticker and tags still on etc.)
- Sale items may not be returned, exchanged or redeemed for store credit at any time.
- Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and will be sent back to you at your expense.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, please email us to request a return with your order #. Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item and next steps to proceed with the refund. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No exchanges are offered at this time as we cannot guarantee that your size will be available. We recommend that you make a new order with the desired size and return the item that does not fit to ensure you get what you love xo.
Please note our 25-day return policy**
Please allow 24 hours from the time you purchase for processing to begin. Orders are processed within 1-4 business days from the time of your initial purchase, but may be delayed during sales, new releases and holidays.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.